/ Young creative, designer, Jean-Thomas Osouf is graduated in 2016 of a Master degree in Fashion « Active and Street ».
That formation is driven by a more modern vision of clothing, firmly rooted in the present, but respecting the institutional codes of fashion.
/ He had his first professional experiences in different trend and design agencies; Giving him a strong adaptability by working on rich and various projects for customers from all horizons. During these years, he extends his scope by contributing to illustration, product design and packaging projects.
/ Now based in Nantes, always connected with Paris, he wants to share his vision and his desire to create, with a great sensitivity for men urban fashion…
“We shape reality not clothing”
/ You are a brand, a design and trend agency or the creator of your own label, JTWO adapt to your working approach and all your projects; To help you from the first idea to the final product.
/ Mastering Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign), skilled in hand-drawing or by computer and with a strong analytical capacity in fashion, design and colors. With the aim to create a unique and innovative project, build for your customers and including all elements of the artistic direction :
– Creation of fashion and design thematics based on trend analysis around your brand
– Conception of detailed color ranges with moodboards and harmony
– Design of clothing collections, and technical drawings
– Creation of logos, graphics and all-over pattern for clothing and more
– Design of fashion figures and illustrations around your project
– Prototype monitoring and fabric selection